SIGN IN | REGISTER

The search for WA’s most helpful study resource - win an iPhone 7 32GB!

admin
Posted by Studentbox user
HURRY! COMPETITION ENDS ON FRIDAY. GET YOUR ENTRIES IN NOW!

We’re on the search for WA’s most useful study resource and we need your help to find it.

Here’s how:

1. Post your most useful study resource to Studentbox in a new discussion post.
    • It might be some awesome human biology notes you've written, a video you've created that demonstrates a complex equation that has stumped plenty of your classmates or a step-by-step guide to answering frequently asked English essay questions you've put together.
    • Be as creative as you’d like – we want you to create the most valuable study resource your peers have seen all year!
  2. Make sure your post is tagged with “WA’s most helpful study resource” so we know it’s an entry.

The post that gets the most likes and comments during the competition period and is deemed to be the most helpful by our judges will win!

Please note: the file upload limit is 10 MB. If you’re entering a video, please upload it to Facebook or YouTube first and then embed the video or include a link to it in your Studentbox discussion post.

The winner will be presented with a shiny new Apple iPhone 7 32GB. There’s also a runner-up prize of a $200 General Pants Co. E-Voucher.

Competition closes on Friday 25 November but you’ll want to get your entries in ASAP so you can start racking up the likes!

Oh, and did we mention you can enter as many times as you want?!

By entering this competition, you are confirming that you have read the competition Terms and Conditions [.pdf - 35 kB] and are providing your consent to be bound by them (if you’re aged 18 years or older) or (if you’re aged under 18 years) have obtained your parent or legal guardian’s consent.

Read the competition Terms and Conditions [.pdf - 35 kB]

study-resource-comp-banner.jpg
2275 x 549 - 272K
pdf
pdf
Studentbox’s search for WA’s most helpful study resource comp – Terms and Conditions.pdf

Comments

• admin
    Studentbox User
    Can the judges give us some examples of what they are looking for?
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Hi Jojo, you might want to enter some subject-specific study notes you've put together, like these English revision resources or a video you've created that helps to explain a concept, like this trigonometry video. We want the entries to be creative and original. We also want them to be really useful to the Studentbox community - so ask yourself, how can I best demonstrate this? We look forward to seeing what you create! Good luck :)
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Hey guys - another month to get your entries in and win yourself an iPhone 7!!
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Thanks to everyone who has entered the search for WA’s most useful study resource so far. We've been getting some awesome study resources coming through. The comp closes on Friday 25 November - so make sure you get your entries in ASAP. And don't forget to like and comment on the posts of others that you find the useful. Good luck and we look forward to seeing what else you post! B) B) B)

• admin
    Studentbox User
    Studentbox, 
    One of my resources (used to enter "win an iphone7 competition") that I shared with other Studentbox users is gaining popularity. I'm happily sharing my resources with my peers on here and I hope they like them and make my resource the most helpful resource of WA. My question is that do the Studentbox judges need to see the resources that I'm sharing with peers through email before announcing the winner? 
    Thanks,
    Harman
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Hi Harmansh, thanks for your question. While it's awesome you are sharing your extra resources with fellow Studentbox members,  only what you have included in your original discussion post will be considered when judging this competition. Or in other words, only the cheat sheets you've uploaded to Dropbox and linked to from your discussion post and the subsequent likes and comments you've received on your discussion post will be used by the judges. Hope that helps to clarify that :-) 
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    COMPETITION CLOSES THIS FRIDAY!!!!

Make sure you get your entries in now so that you can be in the running to win an iPhone 7!! 
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    A quick inquiry. I was reading the Terms and Conditions and it says that the winner of the iPhone 7 has to collect it in person. What happens if the winner lives outside of Perth and is unable to collect the prize in person? Can they send someone they know who lives in Perth to collect the prize for them?
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Hi Jverleg, thanks for your question. If you can't pick it up yourself, we can either post it to you or you can send a representative to pick it up  :)
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    edited November 2016
    Not long to go.... everyone still try getting your entries in. Let's help the future year 12's and 11's!
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    edited November 2016
    Such an awesome prize. I hope the person with the best resources wins the iPhone 7
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Thanks Casper. It's not too late to enter!!
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Yeah maybe. I'll see if I have something that can be useful to students. BTW what color is the iPhone?
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Hi Casper, I'm sure you do. There's some ideas for what you might want to enter in the discussion post above. We'd love you to be as creative as possible! The iPhone is silver B)

Good luck!
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    When are the winners being announced?
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Hi @kasp,

We will judge the entries on Tuesday 29 November and the winner will be announced soon after. Probably either Tuesday afternoon or Wednesday :)
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    LAST DAY TO ENTER! Get your entries in before 5 pm :)
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    edited November 2016
    Thanks to everyone who entered our comp. We had some awesome entries. We'll be judging the resources tomorrow. The winner and runner-up will be announced on Wednesday. Good luck!
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    edited November 2016
    Congratulations to Emily H, the winner of the Studentbox's search for WA's most helpful study resource competition and Angela Le, the runner up. As well as the other entrants, Harmansh and treyp. Thanks for all your awesome resources :smiley: